Friday, February 19, 2010

Your Roving Reporter

New computerCheck out my new laptop! It’s awesome. I love the colors and lights that flash. And the tunes! Having a hard time composing words with just six letters, though I can work around that. I mean, it is kind of bad. But it is also def fab. (I know, I’m a cad. Hey, I just got out of bed.)

Great fun last night talking with Lou Krieger on his podcast Keep Flopping Aces. The hour flew by, with him interviewing me for the first thirty minutes, then I asked him questions about the current state of poker books and publishing for the remainder of the show. If you didn’t listen live, I imagine the show will be available for download soon (check the KFA page over on Rounders Radio), and it’ll also turn up in iTunes.

As I mentioned on the show, I’ve been a long time listener of KFA, so it was indeed a treat to get to take part like that. As others who’ve listened to the show or read his books well know, he’s a very thoughtful guy, and I found his answers to my questions about poker books and publishing both interesting and insightful. Much thanks again to Lou for having me on.

I’ll soon be writing up some of the latter part of the conversation for a piece over on the Betfair site. Today’s item over there is one I think many of you might find interesting -- a chat with Kevin Mathers (a.k.a. “Kevmath”) of Two Plus Two, Pokerati, and all of our Twitter feeds. Check it out!

NAPTMeanwhile, as I’ve been alluding to this week, I’ll be helping cover the big North American Poker Tour event at the Venetian that gets cranking tomorrow. Lot of buzz surrounding that -- will be very interesting to see how it all plays out. I’ll try to check in here to report how things are going when I get the chance.

Wish me well. Hope this new computer works for me.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts
Older Posts

Copyright © 2006-2021 Hard-Boiled Poker.
All Rights Reserved.