Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanks Again

Have the usual obligations today to feasting, football, and family, and so just wanted to drop a quick note here to express my thanks once again to all who find reasons to stop by.

Speaking of other obligations, it has become increasingly obvious to me that they’ve evolved to a point where I shouldn’t be able to post here at the same frequency (i.e., each weekday, at least) for much longer. I know I have said as much every few months for some time now. But there’s an impending poker-related project on the horizon I might have to devote myself to more earnestly very soon, at which point I know I’ll have to scale things back here once and for all.

As I’ve written about here before, the routine of regularly posting has become so deeply engrained for me it is hard to imagine not doing so. That said, I can easily picture the potential benefits, including perhaps an increase in quality as resulting from the decrease in quantity.

We’ll worry about that and everything else later, though, as today’s “obligations” are in truth all about setting the real obligations aside and relaxing. Hope it’s an enjoyable day and weekend for you and yours, too, and that you’re able today just to sit back and chill some as well. And thanks again for coming around.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Aztec said...

And thanks to you too for all the insights, news updates and entertainment you provide us with. I've been reading this blog for years and sometimes, I must admit, I sometimes struggle to keep up with your impressive output, but whenever I stop by to catch up I'm always glad I did as the content is always fresh and interesting.
Good luck with your new venture.

11/28/2014 3:54 PM  
Blogger Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Thanks a bunch, Aztec! Much appreciated. I'll definitely be posting here about that project, should it come to pass.

12/01/2014 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts
Older Posts

Copyright © 2006-2021 Hard-Boiled Poker.
All Rights Reserved.