Friday, October 05, 2007

300th Post (a.k.a., Hey, Everybody! More Dead Money!)

300th postCheck it out. This is my 300th post. Had ideas of some kind of big, windbaggy, self-aggrandizing retrospective. Something suitably reflective to mark the occasion.

I thought about it. Finally decided to let this here moment pass without such fanfare.

I mean we can’t always live in the past, can we? Gotta look ahead.

Like to Sunday.

Poker Tournament

Because I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Hold ’em event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 2261433


Good Gawd am I in trouble.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Wolverine Fan said...

Congratulations on your 300th post. I love your blog and have touted it up in my blog and as one of my top 10 blogs at PokerSavvy.

As long as you are planning on playing the PokerStars Blogger World Championship at 3PM Sunday, how about investing $5.50 and playing the British Bloggerment 30 at 4PM Sunday at PokerStars? It is open to all bloggers and password is Donkament. It is good fun. This is another chance to play against Bloggers. There is some excellent poker and good fun in the chat box.

Let's see if we can't bring this trophy back to the U.S. of A.

10/09/2007 9:30 PM  
Blogger Swifty said...

Many congratulations. Always quality :)

If I have one regret it's that you don't seem to get around the blogs you used to. One of the downsides of being so damned popular I guess lol :)

10/10/2007 8:41 AM  
Blogger Kirby the German Roofer said...

Roofer here (BurnleyMicks Brother) Just wondering if you could pop by my blog have a read and maybe link me up if you like what you see. Cheers

http://germanroofer.blogspot.com/

10/10/2007 12:49 PM  
Blogger Spunksock said...

Congrats on the 300th post...
See you at the blogger game on Stars!

10/13/2007 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts
Older Posts

Copyright © 2006-2021 Hard-Boiled Poker.
All Rights Reserved.