Monday, June 11, 2007

Birthday Break

It's my birthday!Only time for a quick post as I am leaving town for a couple of days. So a short break from the regular WSOPish goings-on around here as I take a quick trip to refresh and recharge. And . . . it so happens . . . it’s my birthday. So I might have a piece of sheet cake. Or at least a popsicle.

Meanwhile, scroll down if you to read about Friday’s hearing of the House Financial Services Committee on the question “Can Internet Gambling be Effectively Regulated to Protect Consumers and the Payments System?” And down and down and down.

If you need a laugh after that, go download the latest episode of Beyond the Table -- or just play it on the player over there on the right. This one was recorded the day before the WSOP began, so none of the voices you hear belong to WSOP bracelet winners. The last one for which that can be said, actually. Do note what Tom says about split games.

And when yr done listenin’, head over to PokerNews’ live reporting from the WSOP for all the latest.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger GWC said...

oooo popsicles.
Its 32 degrees (about 90 to you guys) outside my front door so I could do with one myself right about now..
Happy birthday bro'

6/11/2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger Swifty said...

Many happy returns!

6/11/2007 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!

You aren't much younger than me now :)

6/13/2007 7:44 AM  
Blogger Short-Stacked Shamus said...

But will I ever catch up, microlimitdonkey? :)

Thanks, guys!

6/13/2007 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts
Older Posts

Copyright © 2006-2021 Hard-Boiled Poker.
All Rights Reserved.