Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Next Stop, Vegas

Wish You Were HereNo blogging for the next few days as I’m in Vegas until Sunday. Should be a fun trip. I’ll most certainly be taking a notepad to keep track of what’s going on. Vera has also supplied me with a fancy digital recorder, though I’ve yet to tutor myself how to work the thing. (In fact, I’m not even sure how to turn it on.) Hopefully I’ll figure it out and come back with some stories to relate.

Thanks again, well wishers! Everybody have a good week.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Swifty said...

Errr, OK! ^^^^^^

Hope you had/have a great time mate :)))

4/18/2007 3:58 AM  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Have a safe journey Shamus and best of luck if you hit the tables. STAY AWAY FROM THE CHANCE GAMES THOUGH!

Looking forward to the trip report.

4/18/2007 4:09 AM  
Blogger Littleacornman said...

Good luck at the tables in Vegas.Hope you break the bank!

4/18/2007 4:44 PM  
Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

Good luck in LV!

4/18/2007 8:59 PM  
Blogger GWC said...

alex, you have too much time on your goddamn hands boy.

Shamus, I'm looking forward to your trip reports! Hope you made a killing at the felt..

4/21/2007 7:32 AM  
Blogger Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Thanks for all them good vibes, everyone. I just got back about an hour ago. Reports to come!

4/22/2007 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts
Older Posts

Copyright © 2006-2021 Hard-Boiled Poker.
All Rights Reserved.